Hello my fellow readers! It’s that time of year again! The time when I make a ridiculous reading list for the next 2 months and attempt to read all of the books IN LIFE! Well, I actually have a good chance of reading this summer’s list all the way through, so let’s get started!
I’ve made a list of books I wish to read this summer:
- Everything Everything by Nocola Yoon
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
- Crash the Chatterbox by Steven Furtick
- The Courage to Be by Paul Tillich (again)
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- The Hidden Oracle by Rick Roirdan
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Red Notebook by Antoine Loraine
- WE by Yevgeny Zimyatin
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
I my goal is to get to all of these AND THEN SOME this summer. I’ve technically already finished 3 of these books (this blog went live late), so reviews are forthcoming.